The weekly meeting of Woodward County Commissioners at 10 a.m. Monday will include a public hearing to hear a landowner’s request to close a section of road. The road is in District #2 and is ¾ of a mile west of EW57 between NS 192/191.
After the hearing, the commissioners will discuss District Road #2 Resolution R-22-54 and make a decision.
The commissioners meet at the courthouse.
There will also be a weekly grant update.
Other items on the agenda include:
• Two (2) transfers of funds from the RM&P County Clerk’s Fund to the RM&P Court Clerk’s Fund.
• Circuit Engineering District #8 Material Request Forms.
The routine elements are:
• Monthly report on the management and conservation of the clerk’s archives.
• County Treasurer’s monthly report for August 2022.
• Transfer credits from the general purpose tax fund to the prison use tax.
• Projected cash flow needs and allocation request for August 2022
• Buy online
• 4 weeks pay
• Monthly agent reports.
• Resolution R-22-53 determining the maximum monthly expenses for August 2022.
The Woodward Board of Education is due to meet at 6 p.m. Monday in the school’s administration building.
Board members will consider a vote to appoint a new board member to fill the vacancy in Office #4, Ward 4 that was vacated in April 2022. No one has filed for the position. position during the August filing period.
Superintendent Kyle Reynolds will report.
Consideration to approve, refute or file the 2022-2023 Needs Estimate and 2021-2022 Financial Statement as prepared by Carroll Auditing Firm.
Consent agenda items include:
• Woodward Public Schools Activities Fund expenditures, transfer of funds and financial status for August 2022.
• Wage costs for September 2022
• 2022-2023 District Fundraising Types, District Field Trips, and Woodward Public Schools Sub-Activities as presented.
• Additional academic allocations for 2022-2023.
• Employment of Stephen L. Smith Corp. as financial consultants for the school district, for the 2022-2023 fiscal year.
• WPS Sports Medicine Policies and Procedures Guide.
• Big Five Community Services, Inc. LEA agreement for 2022-2023.
• Folk Art Activity Account
• Revision of the honors program of the HS manual.
• Revision of the salary scale for non-accredited administrators.
• New GKF policy (disciplinary measures for misuse of school toilets and changing rooms).
• Transportation agreement between WPS and Boomer Kids Club Inc. for 2022-2023.
• New charges, claims, additional claims and additional payroll for August 2022.
Action topics include:
• Resolution to cover all Alt. Ed. Co-op expenses that exceed the amount of income received by Alt. Ed. Coop by the general fund.
• Negotiated agreement 2022-2023.
• Statutory waiver for elementary library media specialist/certification waiver only.
• Appointment of auxiliary teacher for WMS for the school year 2022-2023.