Wilmington, Delaware, USA, September 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Transparency Market Research Inc. – Cut-resistant fabrics are finding massive use in a wide range of applications including sportswear, automotive upholstery, packaging materials and safety apparel in several end-use industries, which has propelled revenue stream in the cut resistant fabrics market. Apparel manufacturers are looking for cut resistant fabrics that are also comfortable and lightweight to meet the demands of various end-use industries, which will enrich the future prospects of the cut resistant fabrics market.. The cut resistant fabrics market size was pegged at US$5.1 billion in 2021.
The TMR study authors observed that high performance polyethylene (HPPE) and aramid are the key market segments of the cut resistant fabrics market in terms of materials. The massive use of cut-resistant fabrics in personal protective equipment (PPE) currently presents the greatest opportunity for the cut-resistant fabric market, where they are widely used in garments and gloves. Rising adoption of PPE by workers across several industries in developed countries has invigorated the revenue generation of cut resistant fabrics market.
Request a sample report: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=77312
Key Findings from the Cut Resistant Fabrics Market Research
- Rising Application of Cut-resistant clothing in personal protective equipment to propel substantial opportunities: Growing demand for specialty fibers in the manufacture of a wide range of personal protective equipment (PPE) has boosted revenue streams in the cut resistant fabrics market. PPE manufacturers are keenly incorporating fabric materials that can provide advanced protection against various industrial hazards, one of which is cut resistance. Stakeholder focus on keeping industrial workers safe will drive the revenue growth of the Cut Resistant Fabrics market.
- Automotive Upholstery Demand Underpins Huge Revenue Streams: Automotive upholstery is increasingly using cut-resistant fabrics. Rising demand for automotive is therefore driving the adoption of products in the cut resistant fabric market. Advances in the automotive industry have bolstered demand for automotive, which will open up profitable avenues for producers of cut-resistant fabrics.
- Widespread adoption of Aramid and HPPE materials in cut resistant fabrics: The TMR study revealed that Aramid was the major segment in 2021 in terms of materials used in the cut resistant fabrics market. The segment is expected to maintain its lead over the forecast period. Meanwhile, the demand for high performance polyethylene (HPPE) is expected to increase significantly over the next few years. The HPPE segment held a market share of 34.1% in 2021, where the demand is based on several attractive performance characteristics.
Investigate Before Purchase: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=77312
Cut Resistant Fabrics Market: Key Drivers
- Rigorous implementation of government regulations pertaining to the occupational safety of industrial workers is driving the adoption of personal protective equipment in various sectors. This in turn propels the use of cut resistant fabrics.
- The growing adoption of cut resistant garments by law enforcement professionals is increasing the revenue size of the cut resistant fabrics market.
Cut Resistant Fabrics Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America led the global market in 2021, in terms of value. The regional market is expected to witness colossal opportunities, propelled by the growing adoption of the products in the automotive industry.
- Europe held a key share of the cut resistant fabrics market in 2021, with 29.5%. Increase in industrial automation will propel revenue streams in the regional market.
Ask for references: https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=ARF&rep_id=77312
Cut Resistant Fabrics Market Segmentation
Major manufacturers of cut-resistant fabrics are working to minimize the impact of raw material price variability and are aggressively bolstering the ease of access to these materials. Leading players are also expanding their product portfolio as part of a competitive strategy to strengthen their positions in the largely consolidated landscape.
Some of the key players in the cut resistant fabrics market are DuPont, Jiaxing Fuliong Textile Technology Co., LTD., HDM, Inc., Norfab Corporation, CPAluart SL, PPSS Group, Shanghai Xianying Textile Limited, and Nam Liong Global Corporation.
- fused silica
- High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE)
- type of product
- Resistance level 3
- Resistance level 4
- Resistance level 5
- Resistance level 6
- Individual protection equipment
- Sports clothing
- Automotive upholstery
- Packaging materials
- Bags, luggage and storage
- Hurricane curtains
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
Browse more Chemicals and Materials Market Reports by TMR:
Manganese Alloys Market – The manganese alloys market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.9% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Optical Brighteners Market – Optical Brighteners Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.9% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Foam Trays Market – Foam Trays Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.2% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Market – The Bio-Based Platform Chemicals Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Copper Pipes and Tubes Market – The copper pipes and tubes market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Sodium Cyanide Market – The sodium cyanide market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.2% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Glycolic Acid Market – Glycolic Acid Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.23% during the forecast period 2022-2031
Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market – The Carboxymethyl Cellulose Market will reach a value of US$1.85 Billion by 2031
About Transparency Market Research
Transparency Market Research, a global market research firm registered in Wilmington, Delaware, USA, provides personalized research and advisory services. The company examines the factors that shape demand dynamics in various markets. Market insights and insights assess opportunities in various segments. Opportunities in segments based on source, application, demographics, sales channel, and end-use are analyzed which will determine the growth of the markets over the next decade.
Our proprietary blend of quantitative forecasting and trend analysis delivers forward-looking insights to thousands of decision makers, made possible by experienced teams of analysts, researchers and consultants. Proprietary data sources and the various tools and techniques we use always reflect the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analytical capability, Transparency Market Research uses rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in all of its trade reports.
For more information on advanced industries research, visit our YouTube channel – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research Inc.
HEADQUARTERS IN THE CITY CENTER,
1000 N. West Street,
Suite 1200, Wilmington, Delaware 19801 USA
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
E-mail: [email protected]